1. Attended phone calls, concluded the nature of calls and assisted callers to the proper department. 2. Successfully organized appointments between employees and clients.
3. Responsible for typing reports, memos and other correspondence.
4. Kept detailed messages from the person called upon, containing name, call timing and business nature.
5. Accepted and distributed messages and mails to proper departments and employees.
6. Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
7. Superb time management skill.
- Female - 21 to 28 years old
- Graduate of any Business course
- Preferably with experience in the same field - with pleasing personality
- Willing to be assigned at LISP I, Cabuyao, laguna
Applicants may send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org